Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadDog293

MadDog293

Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:44 am

but cant stand injustice and rude behavehiour against people who are gay or lesbians, i take that very personal.
And i dont understand people when they say that u can allways press the ignore/mute button.
It took me 36 years to stand up for my rights as an lesbian or gay and i aint backing down.
I am Dutch and we take no b.s. from stupid and ignorant people.

I am so angry, so i have vented my thoughts about it, and i am not coming back for some time to Alpha, in dutch laat ze de klere kryge.
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:05 am

aww so sorry Maddy! did some jumper say that to you? pls PM me! im gonna miss u my friend Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:09 am

Its unfortunate you would have to fight at all for your rights, but we dont seem to have managed to move beyond superficial ignorance, in many ways. Racism is still alive and well, too. A persons sexuality and nationality, etc etc, doesn't define that person, or even describe them... I hope that your anger and hurt fade with time, and I wish you smoother paths for the future. Be who you are, do what you do, and let all these fools suffer their loss without further thought. They dont matter, and shouldnt occupy space in your heart and mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat
Page 1 of 1