Team Alpha from MAA

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadDog293

PostSubject: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 am

but cant stand injustice and rude behavehiour against people who are gay or lesbians, i take that very personal.
And i dont understand people when they say that u can allways press the ignore/mute button.
It took me 36 years to stand up for my rights as an lesbian or gay and i aint backing down.
I am Dutch and we take no b.s. from stupid and ignorant people.

I am so angry, so i have vented my thoughts about it, and i am not coming back for some time to Alpha, in dutch laat ze de klere kryge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Fri May 10, 2013 10:05 am

aww so sorry Maddy! did some jumper say that to you? pls PM me! im gonna miss u my friend Sad

And when we grow old I will find two chairs, and set them close each day. That you and I - in quiet joy - will rock the world away....

Unknown
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   Tue May 28, 2013 6:09 am

Its unfortunate you would have to fight at all for your rights, but we dont seem to have managed to move beyond superficial ignorance, in many ways. Racism is still alive and well, too. A persons sexuality and nationality, etc etc, doesn't define that person, or even describe them... I hope that your anger and hurt fade with time, and I wish you smoother paths for the future. Be who you are, do what you do, and let all these fools suffer their loss without further thought. They dont matter, and shouldnt occupy space in your heart and mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat   

Back to top Go down

Sorry for my behavihour in Alpha chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1