Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs

Go down 
+4
Wolfgirl9935
Agent Wolfboy
JazzieRenner4EvR
maddmaestro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Empty
PostSubject: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:05 am

First thanks go to the faithful Wolfgirl, for dedicating her time to creating this page! Welcome to our newest home away from home Alpha family! Avenging Alphas! Due to some space issues over at Alpha avengers Wolfgirl, Jazzie Belle, GLGL and myself decided we needed some space to branch out, so here it is hope you all make yourselves at home as this will be the place to have forums and discussions from now on. Also the new home of Storytime! cheers
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:53 am

Yay!! I still want admin! LOL love u long time my dear friend MADD :* PS I told stu about this site hopefully he signs up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Agent Wolfboy

Agent Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:40 am

He did, Jazzie.

I've just about gotten over the shock of it all, Madd. Gosh, this was sudden, wasn't it? If I had been given some notice, I could have properly copied all 'story' entries for transplanting here. but that is lost to me now. I hope GLGL might still have access to it.
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 pm

Roy I think it shouldn't be a problem, the other site isn't shut down. We are just building this new one to save GLGL from having to pay for more space... so you still have access to the other.
Back to top Go down
Agent Wolfboy

Agent Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Yes, it's true I can see my profile and from it other members, but the Forum is gone. I have no access to the Story Time story.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl9935
Admin
Wolfgirl9935

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Roy that you?
Back to top Go down
https://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Ok I contacted GLGL but with the language barrier I'm not entirely sure if he understands the issue. He said that when he logs into the site he can still see forums I think. But like I said I'm not entirely sure. How much work would it take to redo, Roy? Do you still have at least the story itself? Stu sent out today's update in the email, so you have that at least... sorry for the confusion, but I won't be back on for a while today, got a really big issue to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Agent Wolfboy

Agent Wolfboy

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Madd, it's ok....Wolfgirl has somehow managed to access the forum and is transposing all of the Story parts over to this site as I type this now. So, in a few hours, we'll be up to date including the session you had this evening ... as received from Stu via email.

Thanks to both of you for your herculean efforts. Much appreciated. ==@
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm admin but even I can't access forum coz usually I can. I think they shut it down due to overcapacity. Lemme try something.
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Hey forum is back!!
Back to top Go down
NikkiGuns

NikkiGuns

PostSubject: heeey macarena   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Finally i made it.

only thing is this is confusing,ill learn (im just a slow learner) afro
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Welcome Princess Nikki! Good to have you here! cheers
Back to top Go down
NikkiGuns

NikkiGuns

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:42 am

maddmaestro wrote:
Welcome Princess Nikki! Good to have you here! cheers

thank you thank you,far too kind =p
Back to top Go down
Authority

Authority

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:17 am

Why is there no such thing as a general discussion board?
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Authority I think we can make one. If u see wolf girl ask her pls Smile
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Authority I mgsed Wolfy about it, hopefully we can get it up soon!
Back to top Go down
Padfootelf

Padfootelf

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 am

Yay!! I found you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:24 am

A special welcome to my favorite elf! mwahs
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl9935
Admin
Wolfgirl9935

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 am

Authority dear it's up. Anymore suggestions drop it in the suggestion area. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
Authority

Authority

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:49 am

Yeah yeah thanks alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lawguycr

lawguycr

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 am

Thanks to all of you for getting this site up and running. I was quite worried when I couldn't access the old AA site. Now I can read Story Time again which is, needless to say, quite awesome! You guys rock! Go Alpha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs   A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Home for Alpha-Maniacs
Page 1 of 1