Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NosferatuZodd

PostSubject: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

I haven't been playing much lately due hectic schedules at work and school; however, I wanted send my greetings and well wishes to everyone in Alpha, as well as a "job well done" to Wolfgirl for the site; it looks great!

I also wanted everyone to know (especially my allies) that I changed my name in MAA from Jmefisto666 to NosferatuZodd. I've already told Jazzie and a few others, but this forum gives me the chance to let everyone in Alpha know in case any of you look at your ally pages and wonder "who the hell is NosferatuZodd?" Well, now you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfgirl9935
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

Welcome! Glad you could make it. You might actually be on my allies list i'm not sure. So many people change there names it's crazy.n Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
NosferatuZodd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:21 am

I just checked, and you're not listed as an ally on my NosferatuZodd or Conrad_Slan accounts...which is funny because I thought we were. Regardless, I'm glad to be here. I think the site looks amazing, and I commend you for all the hard work you put into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfgirl9935
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 am

I might have deleted you because I thought you were inactive. I remember the name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
NosferatuZodd

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:14 am

I'm on daily with both accounts, but there are some days where I only come on for a minute or two to restart flight decks and send gifts. If you did delete me, it's cool. (...and even if it wasn't, there's no crying in Alpha...well, not in public anyway Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters   

Back to top Go down

Greetings To All My Alpha Brothers and Sisters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1