Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends

Go down 
+5
maddmaestro
Wolfgirl9935
Authority
JazzieRenner4EvR
StormKing74
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StormKing74

StormKing74

Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 am

Hey folks, new site looking good. Hopefully will start to see all of you appear at some time. Love, Hugs n Fistbumps always xx

bounce bounce bounce bounce lol! bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Hiya Stu bear!! Glad u got my msg!!! Hugs and kisses!!
Back to top Go down
Authority

Authority

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 am

Hiya to everyone except Hiya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl9935
Admin
Wolfgirl9935

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:46 am

Welcome guys. Have fun! cat
Back to top Go down
https://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 am

So happy to have my brother Stuart Stormking king in the house! As well as all of my Alpha Family! Love, hugs, fist bumps, and fisticuffs for the trolls!
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 am

Stu bear! Get better soon hunny!! <3 I love you
Back to top Go down
StormKing74

StormKing74

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:16 am

JazzieRenner4EvR wrote:
Stu bear! Get better soon hunny!! <3 I love you

You are such a sweet, considerate, loving person. Honored I met you and even if the game ends one day, would love to have you as a close friend for as long as life permits me to, I love you x
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 am

Awww, stu, you're making me cry Sad( [which is bad coz im at work...] anyways it will always be an honor and a pleasure knowing u, my dearest friend... love u lots and u better get home the soonest !! queen
Back to top Go down
Sulaiman_GLGL

Sulaiman_GLGL

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 am

Hiya guys Very Happy i here there every where Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphaavenger.webs.com
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am

Welcome GLGL! Nice to see you here bro!
Back to top Go down
JinXyKaT143

JinXyKaT143

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:18 am

I'm not here...and I don't have cookies...really cat
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 pm

lol tongue
Back to top Go down
StormKing74

StormKing74

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 am

To ALL my dear Alpha Family and close friends. I must thank you for every kind word, thought and prayer you have sent my way over the last few weeks. It has been a great spur for me seeing all the emails Sarah printed off for me to read.

Madd, my brother from Another, sending you hugs and much love for your support sent to me. xx

Will be on the site during the morn/day

love you all I love you
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:52 am

StU welcome back my dearest friend!!! mwaahs!! ((((stu)))
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 am

Stu,

brother you have no idea how happy I am to see you! and know that you are here! I can't wait to talk, and get back to telling your story, High King of Tempest!

Love you man!
Back to top Go down
Silia01

Silia01

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 am

Hi Stu,
fine you are well again, whatever happened.
Best wishes - Silia
Back to top Go down
NosferatuZodd

NosferatuZodd

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Stu, it's good to hear from you. I hope you're doing well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:20 am

And this, right here, is what Alpha means to me. I almost quit the game over silly drama, some little girl flipping the script on a poor kid who didnt know better, and people leaping all over him, when he didn't know what was up... yet, this right here, caring and seriously concerned for Alpha family, like Stu... Makes it worth playing, just to stop in and see if maybe Stu is on, or dds, or maestro, or Aunt... Razz Too many to keep listing, but all of you are frakkin awesome! I can be an ass, no denials here, but in my defense, I dont usually knock someone unless they're being an ass first... And I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder about people telling other people what they can and can't say or talk about... I hate it, passionately. Other than that, I like to think I'm a pretty chill dude. Glad I landed in Alpha when I was born an Avenger, because I've met a lot of you I wouldnt mind meeting in the flesh and keeping up with. Much love to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends   Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all my Alpha Family and Friends
Page 1 of 1