Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stu Stormking Awakens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormKing74

StormKing74

Stu Stormking Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Stu Stormking Awakens   Stu Stormking Awakens Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, May I thank each and every one of you for your kind words, thoughts, prayers that have been sent to my husband and to me. What I am about to tell you not only makes me cry still but has profoundly made my year.

Stu was woken from his Coma sometime this morning, to cut a long story short his heart rhythm regulated/stabilized enough for them to consider waking him. I have to thank his uncle a former cardiac consultant for putting his own thoughts on the situation to his doctor, seems to have done the trick. They changed things and it took no more than 12hrs for him to react positively. SO far so good. I got to speak to him briefly while I was up there, so good to see him and he managed to smile when I mentioned to him that everyone here misses him and cant wait for him to return to his throne. He looks pale but also feels pretty comfortable. I really cant believe it, again THANK YOU to you ALL I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
JazzieRenner4EvR
Admin
JazzieRenner4EvR

Stu Stormking Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stu Stormking Awakens   Stu Stormking Awakens Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:38 am

thanks for letting us into ur lives too Sarah ((HUGS))
Back to top Go down

Stu Stormking Awakens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenging Alphas :: Important Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: