Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defensive Strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TalosValheru

TalosValheru

Defensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Defensive Strategy   Defensive Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 am

I have what I feel is a decent team for PvP when attacking. I don't always do well while I am gone and come back to how many points I have lost rather than how many I went up. What are good teams to leave in PvP while you are away?
Back to top Go down
http://www.LastCallTheBand.com
NosferatuZodd

NosferatuZodd

Defensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive Strategy   Defensive Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any good team on defense. I used to use two separate teams, and found that to be a pain because of the constant micro-management. Personally, I use the same team for both sides now consisting of black widow with her gray tactician uniform, Dr. Strange in his alternate blaster uniform, and my agent wearing the scrapper or infiltrator power armor. I find I'm able to win most battles on offense, and maybe 50% on defense.

I don't consider myself a master in MAA; so, if there is a tried and true method for defense, I haven't found it yet.
Back to top Go down
MadDog293

MadDog293

Defensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: my defense and attack team   Defensive Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm

i use colossus , storm , bruiser agent phoenix battle axe, digital decoy, G.S.E., pheonix wrath
on attacks i win mostly on defence i some times loose max i loose is arround 100 points in 24 hrs
but im in silver leaque
Back to top Go down
roy_0999

roy_0999

Defensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive Strategy   Defensive Strategy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:52 am

i use Colossus scrapper outfit (iso health and def)
(espescially for blaster, they don't crit that much anymore)
Captain Britain (iso health and dmg)
agent infiltrator outfit (iso health and dmg).

weapons dark sigil for DOT and hit chance for CB
sabretooth claw(bleed and ravage and counter)
GTB
QJ

atm i am lvl 122 and it works fine, win most of my battles atm. Maybe i change my GTB later for heroic call(buff up) but still not needed. Colossus also can be switched with CA but i think i will take more dmg with my agent and CB. Can't say that for sure because my CA is still to low in lvl to try it(lvl 8 )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defensive Strategy   Defensive Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defensive Strategy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenging Alphas :: Guides :: Tips for PVP-
Jump to: