Avenging Alphas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Avenging Alphas

Team Alpha from MAA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some of my art

Go down 
+2
MadDog293
maddmaestro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 am

some of my art 2010-010

some of my art 2009-111

Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 am

paintings oil on canvas
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:49 am

some of my art Sany2111
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 am

some of my art Sany2112
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 am

india ink on paper

some of my art Sany2113
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 am

Charcoal on paper

some of my art Sany2114
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:20 am

some of my art Dsc00511
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 am

Mixed media painting with sculptural elements

some of my art Dsc00512
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 am

some of my art Dsc00513
Back to top Go down
MadDog293

MadDog293

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Sleep Arrow Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Silia01

Silia01

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 pm

The pictures are very interesting and I like them, some more, some a little bit less. So I try to have some comments about them., how I interpretate them...

the ape: What will it do? I think, it thinks whether it shall jump or not..

the spider-Woman: „You got me upset, I'm not dressed!“

the body - a nude body that hides some... would also like to see the rest of it.. (the face, of course!)

Who's that boy with the gas mask... what is he doing, why does he need it? Was he hunting some rats in a sewag tunnel? But.... it ends like this? Serious... serious....

The nude man ... might be 40 – 50 years old, with blubbery belly . But more interesting is.... no.... no...madd. not what you think... no.. its his face! Really ! His whimsically smile.. look at his eye... he is smiling.

Lady Charcoal seems to get up, in the next moment. Good figure, trained but nevertheless no more very young...

The next picture... a nightmare?

Another nightmare? Crying out fearfully , he is falling deep in a endless hole .... a maelstom without chance to escape...

Seems to be landet in hell..

Sorry for I needed so long time, but I am a bit slowly in writing in english, as there is a lack of the right words. So I have to use a dictionary to find the missing ones, but I hope I have found the right ones.
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 pm

You have awesome interpretations of my work Silia, thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Each of these pieces was thought up with many of the themes you mentioned.

The monkey I met in India he had just snatched my friend's scarf, had to capture that moment.

The spider lady was more of a thought on the danger of beauty, and sex

the Gas mask was kind of thought about how we pollute air, and no where left to go

the figure drawings were just that, studies of nude models in school

The last three pieces were from a series called nightmares and dreamscapes so very astute observations!

I understood you perfectly, thanks again! Smile
Back to top Go down
lawguycr

lawguycr

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Writer and an artist...you sir are a Renaissance Man. Good show.
Back to top Go down
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Thanks Law, I try to versatile lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl9935
Admin
Wolfgirl9935

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am

I like the shadowing and highlighting in your art most people can't do it right, you do it well. I really like the woman with the spider webs behind her. And the one below that, the red nails catch your attention. At least you can draw hands and feet.... I can't. Great work. What's your favorite medium to use?
Back to top Go down
https://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 am

I will try anything I think, once. But I really enjoy painting with oil. Been thinking of giving water colors a try though, also love sculpting clay, wax anything it's so tactile... I love it!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgirl9935
Admin
Wolfgirl9935

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 am

with the water colours you might want to try a blending of the paints and the water color pencils that's how i did my fairy.
Back to top Go down
https://avengingalphas.forumotion.com
maddmaestro

maddmaestro

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:13 am

Yeah I don't have the pencils, but if you see the one drawing of the old man I did here? That was with as ink wash, and then I used a fine pen to bring out details. Would probably use a technique like that... have you ever seen the comic artist Dustin Nguyen? He works in water colors does a lot of Batman stuff? Check him out if you haven't he's brilliant
Back to top Go down
edawnd

edawnd

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:34 am

Just one more reason to be jealous of you Madd... is there anything you can't do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some of my art Empty
PostSubject: Re: some of my art   some of my art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avenging Alphas :: Art Center :: Artwork-
Jump to: